Shallan is a new bralettes style that we used 1.5 years to develop. It is 100% silk, with more support under the bust and straps that can be worn straight or criss-cross. More importantly, this is a style that can be enjoyed by everyone - from A-cup to E-cup and above.
Based on our experience, here are the pros and cons of this style for C-up and above women:
- No padding, no wire. Very comfortable. It's like you are wearing nothing.
- Pretty. It's challenging to find beautiful bras for large cups!
- This bralette has more support than our regular bralette, but the support is still very minimum compared to bras with wires and built with stretchy synthetic material.
- There may be some gaping between the cups and your breast. So if you plan to wear a tight T-shirt, please keep this in mind.
To start your customization, message us:
- Style. Let us know if you'd like to make changes to the style, such as having wider straps
- Size. Either choose from our dropdown, or better yet, message us with your bust measurement and under bust measurement (without bras)
- Fabric. We usually use 19 momme silk charmeuse (100% mulberry silk). If you have a preference, please let us know.
- Colour. We have more than 90 solid colours to choose from. If you'd like to go for prints, we could also search in the market. Additional fees may apply.
- Please note the colours of the hook and clasp set are limited to: black, grey, pink, red, beige, light blue, light green and white.
- We start at one bralette for all colours.