Through the years, we've served hundreds of customers who ordered custom made silk scarves in large quantities. They are great gifts to employees and wedding guests. Small silk scarves are also often used as gift wrappings in the luxury industry.
Note: This listing is for customers who are ordering 30 scarves or more. If your order is below 30, it would be cancelled.
Choosing a Size and Shape
- Review popular sizes and shapes from the drop-down
- We accept custom size requests. Please contact us for details
Choosing a Type of Silk and Finish
Classic silk scarves are typically made from 100% silk with different textures.
- Silk charmeuse (default): soft, smooth, and lustrous
- Silk twill: crisp finish and subtle sheen
Choosing Machine Stitched Edges or Hand Rolled Edges
- Select machine stitched edges or hand rolled edges from the drop down
- Please note: hand-rolled edges take longer to complete
- We recommend choosing quality, sharp images
- We accept high-resolution images greater than 150 pixels per inch
- We accept file formats: JPEG, RGB, and CMYK
- Please note: image resolution requirements increase if you select a large size scarf
- Please scale the image to fit the dimensions of the scarf in the same aspect ratio (length and width proportions)
- Please extend your image by 0.79 inch (2 cm) on all sides to account for the bleed. Since it may be difficult to print exactly to size, this step is necessary. For example, if you aim to print on a scarf that is 34 inches x 34 inches, the image size must be 34.79 inches x 34.79 inches
- If any discrepancy remains, we've got a designer who can resolve any issues for an added fee
- Production time: 6-8 weeks
- We may be able to expedite your order for a fee. Please reach out to us for details
- Please note: finishes such as hand rolled edges will extend the time frame
- The listed price is for one scarf. It is 30% off our retail price as this is a listing for customers who would buy 30 - 99 scarves.